Our complementary tour bus will pick you up from your Anaheim hotel for a 7-8 hour tour of LA and Hollywood.
The Hollywood tour includes the following highlights and many more!
- • Downtown LA, where you’ll see the Staples center, home of the Los Angeles Lakers, La Clippers and the LA King, as well as The Grammy’s.
- • Hollywood Walk of Fame, the world famous Hollywood sign, Dolby Theater (home of the Oscars), Mann’s Chinese Theater (where every movie premier is held), and many more!
- • Sunset strip where your favorite stars shop, dine and hang out. You’ll see some of the iconic clubs and bars including the Viper Room, The Whisky Bar, Saddle Ranch, The Comedy Store, & Chateau Marmont, to name a few.
- • Next we’ll drive through Beverly Hills, where you’ll see all the fancy stores, shops and hotel where ‘Pretty Woman” was filmed, on Rodeo drive!
- • The original Farmer’s Market (the Grove): where we’ll stop for an hour lunch break. Lots of shops and restaurants to check out here as well!
- • Santa Monica Pier: one of the most visited piers in LA and where lots of movies and TV shows have been filmed.
- • Venice Beach (aka muscle beach) where you see many unique shops and amazing street performers. This will be our last stop before we head back through Marina del Rey, which is one of the largest man made harbor in the city of los Angeles.
- • Now ONLY ADULTS $69 & child 2-12yrs old $55